Your safety is my top priority. What I am doing to ensure your safety:
- I continue to encourage virtual and telemedicine appointments whenever possible.
- Self-screening for COVID-19 before every shift including the completion of a rapid COVID screening test before I see patients.
- Pre-screening patients for COVID-19 before every appointment.
- Asking patients to arrive at the clinic by themselves when possible and to wait outside until they are cleared to enter the clinic.
- Staggering appointments to allow social distancing between patients
- Installing plexiglass shields where appropriate
- Displaying signage throughout the clinic educating patients on how to sanitise their hands, wear masks and recognize the symptoms of COVID-19.
- Ensuring that PPE including face shields, gowns, masks, and gloves are available where appropriate.
- Providing hand sanitizer and handwashing stations for all patients.
- Enabling contactless options such as online bookings, payments, and check-ins for appointments.
- Ensuring thorough cleaning and disinfecting of clinic rooms and common areas between patients.
If you are not feeling well, cancellation charges will not apply – if you don’t feel well, please reschedule your appointment. I can’t stress enough how important it is to make sure my patients are safe.
I look forward to working with you,